We are getting excited for a new school year! Here is a checklist to keep you organized as you prepare for back to school at HPPDS:
- Register for the Wild West Family Picnic
- Pay Parent Council dues and get on the volunteer list
- Sign up for Lunch (Full-day PreK4 and Kindergarten)
- Buy Red School Bag (Required for PreK3-K)
- Register for After School Programs
- Upload your required enrollment documents to TADS - must be done for your child to attend the first day of school!
- Buy Uniforms
- Download the 17-18 School Calendar
And don't miss these back to school events:
Parent’s Night: Join us on August 24th from 5:30 to 7:30 in HP Pres Elliott Hall, followed by class meetings in your child's classroom. This is an event for parents to hear about important school and classroom procedures and policies, and to pick up class lists, carpool tags, etc. Children do not attend Parent’s Night.
Back to School Open House: Children come to see their classroom and meet their teachers between 10:00 and 12:00 on August 25th.
Dads and Donuts: Hosted by Dad's Club President, Dylan Bramhall, our annual Dads and Donuts event will be at Burleson Park on August 26th at 9:00 a.m. Come meet other dads and students while playing at the park! Want to volunteer for the event? Email Dylan.
The office staff is here to assist you with any questions! We want you to have a great start to the year, so let us know how we can help you.
See you soon!