The Plaid Starts Here!
HPPDS believes in uniforms for our students in order to:
- Provide durable, washable outfits that are made for “getting messy” at school
- Easily identify students in attendance at HPPDS for safety and security
- Mills Online
- Mills Retail Location:
- HPPDS Spirit Shop on campus
Open on Parent night and other times during the school year
Sells gently used uniforms
Sells new accessories and Spirit items
Store Hours: Tue-Fri 10:00 am-6:00 pm and Sat 10:00 am-4:00 pm
HPPDS red bags are required for PreK3-Kindergarten. Toddler students may choose to use a red bag or other bag/backpack.
- Plaid jumpers and skirts are worn with white peter pan blouse or turtleneck. Tops may be purchased through Mills or generic stores.
- Girls must wear privacy shorts or diaper covers with their jumpers and skirts.
- Socks and tights may be white or navy.
- Hair accessories must be Day School colors. Some options are available through Mills and in the Spirit Shop.
- Plaid bottoms are worn with white or navy tops.
- Navy bottoms are worn with white or red tops.
- Boys who wear navy t-shirts must have the HPPDS Logo shirt.
- Boys may wear Logo collared shirts purchased through Mills, or purchase generic versions.
- Jumpers, Skirts, Shorts and Pants MUST be purchased through Mills.
- Shoes may be solid navy, white or black or saddle oxfords. Must be closed toe with rubber bottom (except for early/new walkers – they may wear shoes appropriate for their level of development, but must be closed toe).
- Jewelry should be simple and minimal or not worn at all.
- HPPDS logo Spirit T-shirts may be worn on Spirit Day only.
All items available through Mills.
Plaid shorts and pants (toddler sizes available)
Red Logo Sweater Vest
Navy Logo Cardigan