The Plaid Starts Here!
The Day School believes in uniforms for our students in order to:
- Provide durable, washable outfits that are made for “getting messy” at school
- Easily identify students in attendance at The Day School for safety and security
- Mills Online
- Mills Retail Location:
- The Day School Spirit Shop on campus
Sells gently used uniforms
Sells new accessories and Spirit items
Store Hours: Tue-Fri 10:00 am-6:00 pm and Sat 10:00 am-4:00 pm
The Day School red bags are required for PreK3-Kindergarten. Beginner and Explorer students may choose to use a red bag or other bag/backpack.
- Plaid jumpers and skirts are worn with white peter pan blouse or turtleneck. Tops may be purchased through Mills or generic stores.
- Girls must wear privacy shorts or diaper covers with their jumpers and skirts.
- Socks and tights may be white or navy.
- Hair accessories must be Day School colors. Some options are available through Mills.
- Plaid bottoms are worn with white or navy tops.
- Navy t-shirts must be the logo shirts purchased through Mills.
- Boys may wear Logo collared shirts purchased through Mills, or purchase generic versions.
- Navy shorts and pants, and red collared shirts are being discontinued and will no longer be available for purchase through Mills or the Spirit Shop. If you still own these items, they may be worn.
- Jumpers, Skirts, Shorts and Pants MUST be purchased through Mills.
- Shoes may be solid navy, white, red, black or saddle oxfords. Must be closed toe with rubber bottom (except for early/new walkers – they may wear shoes appropriate for their level of development, but must be closed toe).
- Jewelry should be simple and minimal or not worn at all.
- The Day School logo Spirit T-shirts may be worn on Spirit Day only.
Uniform Components Available through Mills
Plaid shorts and pants (toddler sizes available)
Red Logo Sweater Vest
Navy Logo Cardigan