The Child Development Center at The Day School houses:
- Child Care for staff
- A Parents Day Out program
Child Care is exclusively open to:
- HP Pres Staff
- Hillier School Staff
- The Day School Staff
Parents Day Out
The Parents Day Out program is for all families, with priority enrollment given to:
- Staff of HP Pres, The Day School, and Hillier School
- Parents of students enrolled in or applied to The Day School and Hillier School
- Members of HP Pres
- Seedlings: Infants-Young Toddlers
- Sprouts: Toddlers
- Blossoms: Older Toddlers and Twos
Cost: Tuition for the school year is $2,448. No additional fees.
Calendar: Classes are Fridays only and follow the The Day School school year.
Times: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Curriculum: Children will enjoy a variety of thematic learning activities that promote healthy development in all areas.
Communication: Parents receive monthly newsletters that include news and lesson plans, as well as daily information using the Brightwheel app. Photos of the fun learning that takes place in class are shared on the private facebook page.
Staff members interested in Child Care contact Indigo Kretzschmar.